The Egyptian College of Critical Care Physicians is a professional organization of critical care physicians devoted to :
- Advancing the goals of academic critical care medicine
- Training and educating critical care physicians and other physicians in the critical care field
- Expanding both our understanding of critical illnesses and our ability to treat them.
Values of the ECCCP:
Dedication, devotion, honesty and supreme care
Mission statement of the ECCCP:
- To disseminate knowledge about the critically ill patients problems by:
- Presenting new scientific basic and clinical information at annual meetings.
- Publishing a scientific journal or a newsletter.
- Formulating and promoting high standards of critical care practice.
- To promote research into the causes and treatment of critically ill patients by:
- Attracting promising physicians into academic critical care medicine and supporting their development.
- Encouraging financial support from government, industry and individuals for research in the critical care field.
- To formulate and promote policies and actions which will support the goals of the college:
- Advocacy to provide a unified voice for academic critical care medicine.
- Setting guidelines and assuring excellence in programs that train and educate physicians in critical care medicine.
- Raising the standards of critical care practice.